Monday, May 7, 2012

Kyoto Station


This is our first time in Kyoto, the oldest capital of Japan.  This is where we can buy some souvenirs.
  


We found MY Cafe!





I want to "point," too!






Hey, that lady is shorter than me!






These statues are for "Friends of the Heart."  In other words, BFF, right?



Yummy Matcha (Green Tea) Swiss Rolls!  They had many sweets with Matcha flavor.





With my favorite Uncle in the whole wide world!!  I think we smile the same way, don't you think?





Kyoto Tower was really close to the Kyoto Station.






Aha!  I found Lala!!  Can you find her, too?





Food....



Food....




...and more food!!






Don't bother me, I'm eating!!





This was part of the Isetan Department Store!  They had 11 floors and it was shaped like stairs!?  Simply amazing!!





Huh?






Look!  This Nara mascot, Sento-kun, thinks I'm a deer or something.





Which reminds me!  We're off to Nara now!





No comments: