Monday, August 16, 2010

Home-made Ice Cream♪


We are making everyone's favorite summer treats at our friend's house!





One of the moms made these magical fluid which turns into ice cream when we stir them in these ice-filled containers.



We put on our gloves just in case our hands get stuck to these cold aluminum cans.




As expected, I HAD to match them with my favorite Hello Kitty shirt.




Looking great already! Can I taste it, Mom??



I'm getting so hot just stirring, I had to take off those gloves. I guess they weren't really necessary.




I made mine vanilla (plain), but some of us added strawberries and blueberries. They were all yummy!



We used the pair of un-split wooden chopsticks to stir the ice cream.



Meanwhile, I was keeping myself busy with lots of toys I've never played with....




...and Sai, the snack eating puppy. We have a lot in common.
My Big Sis is afraid of both of us!



Finally!!!




Let's have a taste...






%^&*^*!!!!!!

No comments: