Sunday, June 27, 2010

Koto's Second LA Zoo!


So much fun to go out as a family♪




These animals looked like nice family, too...






It was so hot, even Lions were sleeping!



What a peaceful day at the zoo!



We enjoy each other's company a lot.




Giraffes are so cool.




I wish I had a long neck like that...



...and such beautiful eyelashes!




"Are you talking to me?
"



I'm so scared... the giraffe is talking!



Just kidding!

Wow, I feel so tall.



This monkey looks like my dad.



This bear is hiding like he's about to make a poo poo!!



Yes, just like yourself, Big Sis.



Check it out! Mom's arms are soooo small! (It's actually Kotomi's!)




Wow... we do...



...look alike!




Right, mom?




My serious expression.



I can make funny faces!


See?



Koto!



What's up, Big Sis?


Watch me go up this play thing.





... hanging from the slide

...and finally, sliding down now!



I'm sooo tired I can't walk anymore.




I didn't know the beetles could walk like that.




How am I supposed to use this?




Arghh!!!



Thank you sooo much, Daddy!



...for taking us to the zoo!

1 comment:

Lala Gene said...

Momo-chan, Koto-chan,
Doubutsuen tanoshikattan desu ka?
Iro na doubutsu wo mitte yokatta ne! Kirin-san wa kubi ga nagakatta ne!

Tsukaretta kedo tanoshikatta deshou!
Kondo, Lala mo ikitai ne...

Love,
Lala