Monday, June 28, 2010

Go Dodgers!


Is this where my seat is?



I am sooo excited!!!



....when is it going to start?




I'm starting to get a little bored so I'm taking out my 'Lightsaber'.




...I just woke up. Where am I???




What is this place? I am so alert now as you can see how my eyes widened.




...is that who I think it is?



Oh, Daddy! It's him!! It's really HIM!!!!




My Knight in Hairy Armor!




Chewbacca!!




He looks great, just like from the movie! How old is he?





Daddy, don't worry, I know he's too tall for me to be my boyfriend. Ewok is probably more my type, anyway.



Let's see if this hat fits you!




Sorry, Daddy! Your head is way too big!




Even my head won't fit this.




Try it on my, Big Sis.




Never mind, Manny just hit!




Gotta watch the game now!




and of course, Dodgers won!



Thank you for the souvenir, too!

1 comment:

Lala Gene said...

Momo-chan,
Baseball Stadium minna de itta no???

Sugoi ne! Dodgers kattan desu ka?

Lala wa Wimbledon e ikitai no yo...

Kondo ishhoni ikou ne...

Love,
Lala