Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Where's Momo at Noah's Ark




Where are we???



I had no idea these were an elephant and a zebra...




I also found a conveyor belt to help these animals get on board.



Even with Lala's help, I was a little scared of this wooden camel (or whatever it was).



I love playing with these animals!




They look prettier than these bigger animals.




Here I go, heading up where I was not supposed to go....




Can you see where I am?




This was a pretty scary bridge, but I managed crossing over to the other side.



Hmm.... how should I go about this?



Over all, I prefer being on top of this turtle any day.




Quit staring!!! These animals were really creepy!



These were okay...




I don't know what to make out of these...




I think they are adorable, Big Sis!


That's because Lala is with you!


Good point!





So I will be right next to you when you do your arts and craft.




That's great! I am amazed at how much you can do, Sis!




Koto, you have to step back a bit coz you might put these dirt in your mouth.


You're right...I'd better stay away from these yummy looking brown things.






Find me again one last time!




Hey, I'm not even in this picture!

No comments: