Sunday, June 28, 2009

Father's Day

For Father's Day we all went to the mall to get Daddy a little something.

I know we were there for Daddy but I had to take time to catch up on some serious reading.

We also went to the park where I love to play in the sand and make a wonderful mess. Daddy makes a better mess than me.

We were on the see-saw with another Mommy and her son. I think he was smiling at me which didn't make Daddy very happy.

We went to another mall to look at watches for Daddy. Here I am standing the same way as him.

I told Daddy to get a Fossil watch but nothing seemed to catch his eye.

Here Mommy, Aunty Tiffy, and I posed for Uncle Todd who took this picture. We're at a fantastic Japanese restaurant in Gardena. Very traditional and very good.

Here's Uncle Todd taking time from his busy recording schedule to spend time with us on Father's day. What a great time we had.

We got Daddy a boxing game for the Wii and Fanboys.

Of course I had to try on Daddy's special shoes that are designed by Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda. I love them.

1 comment:

Lala Gene said...

Hi Momo,
Hisashi buri ne. Chichi no hi tanoshisou datta ne!
Mou sugu, Momo-chan no imouto ga kuru yo...Tanoshimi ne...asobu hito ga dekitchau kara ne...

Love,
Lala