Monday, April 6, 2009

Ohanami -Admiring Cherry Blossums

It is part of the Japanese tradition to admire the cherry blossums while eating wonderful food.

Wonderful food as in Onigiri (rice ball)!! I love mine with Salmon.

After we finished eating, we went for a nice stroll.

I wanted to get closer to the cherry blossums, so Daddy had to help me.
It was really nice of him.

But then, I had the urge to walk all by myself. What can I say? I'm almost 2, so I can pretty much do anything!!

See what I mean?

I know how to use sticks now. I can almost master using chopsticks, too!

Dandelions and sticks....what a beautiful combination!

Here, I'm making sure Daddy won't run off to the edge of the lake. It's quite dangerous if you fall.

I could jump... trust me.

I love horses!! They are such gentle creatures. I just didn't feel like getting any closer to this one. I'm respecting it's space, that's all.

I can drink by myself now.

In fact, I can just use one hand.

Better yet, let's try something new here...

Pretty good, isn't it?

We went across the bridge to...
...get to the playground, of course!!
What's that over there???

My favorite, swings!!!

I also love this green rock climbing thingy!
Here, I'm asking Daddy to come inside through the gate. I'm sure he can, cuz he's so athletic, whatever that means.

Today was so much fun, Daddy!

I'm still so excited!!!
I can show you my move!!

Gooood 'night!!!

1 comment:

Lala Gene said...

Hi Momo,
You sure look like you're having a lot of FUN!!!
Tito Ken and I are looking forward to seeing you all soon....

Mou sugu aimasu ne...

Love,
Lala Gene