Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Los Angeles Zoo

Here we are at the L.A. Zoo. There were plenty of signs that said "DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS", so Daddy was starving.
This isn't a real cow, but it's a mosaic representation of where 1% milk comes from.
This is what the animals see when they look at us for help and want to be freed. When I was a baby in my crib I totally felt the same way.
NO COMMENT!

I'm showing Daddy where the flamingos are. He doesn't like them because they are taller than him. Notice the serious face.
The merekats are an observant bunch. This little guy is checking out a little fender bender on the 5 freeway.

They don't have much room to play but they make the best of it.

Here Daddy gave me a boost so we could see the hippos in the corner.
The hippos were massive and stinky......but I don't judge.

This tiger was about 70 feet away from us, but thanks to the digital zoom on our camera, it looks like it was only a few feet away.

There's a Daddy joke here somewhere......but I can't put a finger on it.

Here's Mommy and I taking a break from all our worries. It sure helped a lot.

My favorite animal of the day was the giraffe.

Mommy liked the giraffes as well.

Here I'm telling the giraffe to give me a ride home.

The lioness was pretty. She stayed out of the sun and looked at us for a long time.

The Lion roared a lot and looked very hungry. Time to go home everybody.

The zebras were cute and posed for the camera.

At the end of the day, I strapped in my stroller and thanked the animals for a fun time.

1 comment:

Lala Gene said...

Momo-chan,

Dobutsuen itte tanoshii-so desu ne! Kondo, Lala mo itte mitai ne...