Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Doll's Festival



March 3rd is Doll's Festival (Hinamatsuri) in Japan where we celebrate girls' health and prosperity.




Mom made a feast just for me, Pumpkin Salad, Chicken & Tofu meatballs, and Chirashizushi!! This time, I got to try traditional snacks made of rice puffs, too!

Even though it's supposed to be a Girl's Day, I still prefer to play with my ride. This Pink Cadillac is my dream car which I only get to ride every time we go to the toy store.


This one has a working radio! Here I'm searching for my favorite radio station, Tom Leykis Show (Wait, that's my dad's favorite show!). Gotta look for KROQ (looove the Cure and Green Day).

Is this a brake or an accelerator?



As long as I'm surrounded by the color Pink, I'm happy.

1 comment:

Lala Gene said...

Momo-chan,
Hisashi buri ne. Lala Gene wa shigoto totemo isogashikatta--gomen ne.

Pinku no kuruma wa Momo-chan ni pittashi! Ookikunattara, Lala Gene ironna tokoro ni tsureteitte kureru?

Jaa mata ne-

Lala Gene