Sunday, February 22, 2009

California Science Center





The outside was pretty cold because of all the rain, we went to California Science Center near daddy's school. We found this cool red moving device.


Alright, I'll check it out for you! On the second thought, ....maybe not.



Since we couldn't get inside the red thing anyway, I found something that fits my size perfectly.




It's a space shuttle!



But wait, I found something way better!!




The planes which actually move the way I intended to! I need to have them move exactly the way I want them to.


I don't like dentist, so.....



So I'm taking this picture apart.




All done!!





Like I said before, I need to have things move the way I want them to.




So many fun things to look around...

I even showed them to my friend.

No comments: