Sunday, January 25, 2009

THE NEW OTANI JAPANESE GARDEN

The garden at our hotel was amazing. In this picture you can see where we had breakfast. It's those windows that overlook the pond and garden. After a great breakfast we had to walk in the garden.
Here Mommy and I walk by the rock garden and little pagoda area. It has just rained so it was crisp and everything was soooo clean.

I love the way Mommy holds me. I'm always safe with her.

Daddy took me by the bridge where you could see all of the pretty koi and...........

This Godzilla-like yellow fish was huge. It was at least 4 1/2 feet long and bright yellow. All of the other fish stayed out of it's way. Everyone stopped to look at it. I think it made them hungry.

This is the back section of the garden that led to a pond and rock steps. Deep inside the garden was a very expensive sushi restaurant. It was hidden by the trees.

No comments: