Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


I've never seen this many pumpkins in my entire life!



Hay, what's that???


This was not as comfortable as it looks....





This Gargoyle looks a lot like my daddy when he's hungry!!





This is kinda fun!



Yo!! No adults 'llowed in 'ere!!



I enjoyed riding this horse...he sure was quiet! (A bit stiff, though)




Look! That's where we've been!




Check out the shadow. (Yes, it looks oddly similar to my initials!)






Gotta eat or I'll be grumpy, just like daddy.



What should I do with these pumpkins?



Let's ask one of my good friends here whom just happens to be THE Tinkerbell.




Could it be a drum?





"Hey guys, whuddya think???" (Says Alice from the Wonderland)



Don't ask why, but let's get cozy.




.....Aaaaannddd, SCENE!

1 comment:

Lala Gene said...

Happy Halloween, Momo! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!!

See you pretty soon-
Lala Gene