Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ONE YEAR AGO..........

I can't believe it's already been a year. Look at me in this picture when I was just a baby. I've been through soo much since then.
I rememeber being in the NICU (Neo-natal Intensive Care) for a week. Yikes! It was just a precaution to make sure I didn't have an infection. Mommy and Daddy were really worried the first few days. They are still getting over it. But I'm fine now!

See, here I am at the park, taking a sip of my water. I got thirsty sitting. Thank God Mommy had a handy beverage near by.
I love water. It covers 3/4 of the earth and tastes great.....without fluoride and other harmful contaminants.
Here's my rockstar look. That sun sure can get bright.
Gotta be prepared on family outings.

1 comment:

Lala Gene said...

Momo-chan,
O-tanjobi Omedetou!!! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)

Your pictures here remind me of your mom more than 33 years back...she also wore something red.

Hayaku... Nihon ni oide yo...Matteiru kara ne....

Love,
Lala Gene