Sunday, April 6, 2008

JELLYBEANS from UNCLE NATE

This is a book written by my Uncle Nate Evans. He dedicated the book to me and named the main character "Emily" (that's my middle name) after me. It's my favorite book and I always go looking for it when Mommy isn't looking and read it.
You can get your copy by clicking
Here's the page where Uncle Nate dedicated the book to me.
It's the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

Here I am about to open the box that Uncle Nate shipped the books in. I know it's for me and I can't wait to see it.

Of course Mommy has to help me and Daddy is always there taking pictures and slowing everything down.

After getting the bubble wrap out of the way, I'm on to the goods.

I thought this was the book at first and was like, "Huh, what's going on here?"

Then I saw the book for the first time and couldn't wait to bite it....and then read it.

Here I'm telling Mommy the story line since I read it before her and wantd to give her a summary of the events. I LOVE MY BOOK!!!!! Thank you UNCLE NATE!!!!!!

1 comment:

lalagene said...

Momo-chan,
I ordered three copies of the Jellybeans book--and they arrived today. Please tell Uncle Nate that I really enjoyed reading the story and the pictures. But best of all, I LOVED seeing the dedication page and seeing your name.

Momo-chan, You were the star of that story, you know? When you grow up, try to be as positive and charming as "Emily," o.k.? That was you in that book! Now, every time I eat a jellybean, I'll remember my favorite jellybean!

Love,
Lala Gene