Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 1st B-day!



Mommy told me I was born on my grandpa's birthday because 22nd in America was really 23rd in Japan, so I guess I share the same birthday as my grandpa Yuji. I had my first birthday party on 23rd of April with my friends and their moms.








There were, like 10 moms that us kids had to entertain by playing....








Hide and Seek.....






Who-Can-Crawl-Faster....hey, not fair, one of us is standing!





rock the cradle...or a pink crib....




Oh, and I guess moms needed to make milk with these... Grilled Salmon, Potato Salad, Green Beans, and Osekihan (Red Bean rice)....






Ginormous pudding and.....






My birthday cake which I wasn't allowed to eat coz it was too much sugar in it or something . Apparently, moms had to process it somehow for us to be able to consume this red and white delight.






After much protesting that I needed a cake on my own birthday, mommy gave me this tasty little cake made of steamed pancakes, yogurt and baby snacks! Hurray!!




But what in the world is this flickering light? It was so pretty and I wanted to touch it but my mom didn't let me. So why was it even on my cake? Huh? What am I supposed to do with this?

I guess we can't entertain them enough.....

2 comments:

SHIHO said...

Thank you for inviting us (me and mommy) to your great first birthday party.

I can't wait you to walk and play with me even your mom and dad need to run after you always like my mommy does.

Anyhow, happy birthday again.

See you on Tuesday.

Shu

lalagene said...

Momo-chan,
Otanjobi Omedetou!

Seems like you had many guests on your first birthday and a lot of delicious food. Hope you enjoyed yourself--I know I did, just looking at your pictures!
Say "hi" to everyone for me, o.k.?

Love,
Lala Gene