Monday, November 19, 2007

7 MONTHS OLD

This has been an exciting month for me. I'm going to be 7 months old on Thanksgiving Day. I can finally sit up and eat solid foods (rice cereal and carrots). Mommy mashes it all up and feeds it to me on the couch. It's a totally weird experience for me but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

This is my favorite place on the couch. It's right in the corner so I won't tip over.

But if I start to tip over like in this picture, it's a very soft couch and I can lay nicely on the cushions.

Here I am getting ready for a meal. I can always tell when I'm going to get solid foods because Mommy brings the bib and Daddy brings the camera.
They're sooo predictable.

I love to stretch out on the couch. Sometimes my hamstrings get a little stiff and need some breathing room. I watch Daddy stretch on the floor.
He has little legs like me too.

I was rubbing my eyes when Daddy took this picture.
I look like Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears coming out of a popular dance club at 3am and doesn't want her picture taken because she's been drinking all night.

No comments: