Saturday, September 1, 2007

QUIET TIME WITH DADDY

Here's Daddy and I doing some quality reading. Daddy is reading "STAR WARS THE ULTIMATE VISUAL GUIDE" to me and all of a sudden I want to sleep. Mommy is gesturing to me to humor Daddy and look and act interested. Unfortunately, I don't have a SAG card and they don't pay me enough for that.
Actually, it's kind of interesting. Who knew George Lucas could ruin an entire franchise by making the last 3 movies. Your use of computer generated "EVERYTHING" has robbed you of your creativity Georgie. The new rules of the Sith, there can be only 2, a Producer and a Director, no more no less. Bah-zing! Here's Daddy and I in the living room. Notice the pictures in the back. They are with the cast and crew of Battlestar Galactica from last years convention. I'm going with Mommy and Daddy this year and already have my costume picked out. Oops, I've said too much.
Daddy has these ears that I just have to touch and grab and hold on to for dear life. I don't know what they do but I think they have something to do with the Direct TV satellite transmission.
Here I am pushing Daddy away so I can see what Mommy is doing with the camera. I hope you enjoyed the "Behind the Scenes" of PICTURE TIME.

No comments: