Sunday, July 22, 2007

UNCLE TODD MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER

I LOVE listening to my Uncle TODD CAREY when I have some down time. His music makes me very happy as you can see. Mommy and Daddy always played his music when I was in Mommy's belly so I am very familiar with the lyrics. Check out his website by clicking HERE. Uncle Todd's guitar playing is incredible. He taught my Daddy how to play the guitar and now my Daddy loves it more than ever. I'm having a great childhood by being exposed to all of this great music.
The name of the song I'm listening to is called "SMILE" and my Daddy loves this song because he was there when Uncle Todd was doing scratch vocals for it. The process Uncle Todd goes through is meticulous and makes for fantastic music. When we have parties, Uncle Todd is always playing in the background.
This is what Uncle Todd's music does for me. I can't get enough of it and I can't wait till I'm old enough to see his live show. His shows are the only thing Mommy and Daddy get excited about. THANK YOU UNCLE TODD!!!!!

No comments: