Thursday, July 5, 2007

11 WEEKS OLD

Can you believe I'm 11 weeks old? What does that even mean? Well, Mommy and Daddy just told me that news and it's amazing or something. I just smile and look back at them in agreement. I'll argue with them more when I'm 13.
Life is great. I can see better, I smile more......for no reason, I drool more, I play with Mommy and Daddy more, and then they had to get bigger diapers because I also eat more.
There's always time in the day to reflect on the past few seconds that have gone by. My memory isn't that great yet but I love to reflect. Did I mention I love to reflect?
Sometimes Daddy will take a picture of me when I least expect it. I almost punched him in the face as an instinctive response. Thank God I was able to pull my punch as you can see in this picture. That was a close one.
This is my favorite Om Girl baby T from Auntie Tiffy. It's soooo comfortable and I stretch like the little Buddha. Everything Auntie Tiffy gives me makes me happy, especially this one since I haven't pooped on it.......yet.
Daddy caught me with me tongue out again.
Now Daddy is sticking his tongue out at me. It's funnier when I do it.
Daddy is telling me a joke.
This is my reaction to the punchline. It's ok, he's use to it.

No comments: