Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'M 4 WEEKS OLD

Today when my Mommy was changing me, she told me I was exactly four weeks old. I couldn't believe it. Not to mention I had no idea what she was talking about, as you can see by the expression on my face. Ironically, there was something 3 minutes old in my diaper for her.
Daddy got me the new LINKIN PARK album for turning 4 weeks old. The music is fantastic and the lyrics really speak to my soul. One of my favorite songs called "Leave out all the rest" has a great line that goes, "When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done, help me leave behind some, reasons to be missed." Dang, that's deep. I wouldn't expect any less from Linkin Park.
Sometimes I like to sing along and scream like Chester from Linkin Park. It makes me feel good and it helps to keep the pipes clean.
Finally a picture with my Daddy. He looks like a extra from that T.V. show "LOST". That beard wasn't there yesterday. He can grow that thing after 5 diaper changes.
Sometimes Daddy likes to talk to me and hold me close to his chest. That way I can get a better look at him and see what I'll look like if I was bald.
Here I am with Grandma. She takes really great care of me and I am totally at ease with her. My little arms and feet are very relaxed and I get really sleepy. It's a nice place to be.
I look like a little android baby in this picture. I'm the new Terminator baby only armed with an arsenal of cuteness. It's quite scary indeed.
These next set of pic are just me being me. Enjoy!

No comments: