Sunday, May 6, 2007

THE CAR SEAT

I'm not a big fan of this car seat but it keeps me safe. It's a little cramped but Daddy seems to lock me in pretty well and Mommy always keeps me company in the back seat. Driving backwards makes me poop.....a lot......for no reason at all. It's quite amazing.
Here I am enjoying a quiet moment to myself, relaxing with my thoughts. My Omgirl shirt from my Auntie Tiffanie always puts me at ease. I hope I never poop on it....or worse.
This is my best impression of John Goodman. I don't even know who he is but I got it nailed.
More pondering moments in the car seat.
It appears dinner is almost ready and Mommy is making her way over to me. I make it a point to feed with Mommy every 2 hours or so. I have to work hard for that milk and it makes me sleep about 4 hours....whatever that means.

No comments: