Monday, April 30, 2007

YAY!!!! I'M FINALLY HOME!!!!!!

Here I am after being in NICU for a week. All those anti-biotics and fluids sure did me good. Cedars took great care of me but to tell you the truth, it's great to be outta there. This is my first ride in the car seat. It's amazingly comfortable and keeps me safe from harm. I slept most of the way home.
Every now and then I'd look up and see what was going on behind us. This one guy was following us a little too close and my Daddy said something about it. It was in Beverly Hills, which happens to be my favorite place to shop.
Trying to wake up can be difficult sometimes. I don't like it very much because it takes a while and I don't feel like doing much. I like to make this face to let Mommy and Daddy know I need a few minutes before they move me. It seems to work pretty well.

No comments: