Sunday, April 22, 2007

HELLO!

Good afternoon world. My name is Momoka Emily Miyashiro and I was born this morning at 7:06am. It was a long and tough trip but I made it. After 9 months in that dark and crowded belly, I decided it was time to come up for air. As you can see in this pic I am taking my first nap after being weighed (6.5lbs.), measured (19 inches) and bathed. What a hassle that was. All I really wanted to do was hang out with my Mom and Dad. I hear they love Battlestar Galactica. I haven't seen it yet but I heard it all the time when I was in my Mom's belly. If they weren't watching it, they were talking about it. I guess it must be good.
Here I am with my Mommy right after I was born. She looks a lot different from the outside. I take back all those things I wrote on her womb. I can't wait to get to know her. She looks like she could use some sleep.
I think I'm crying in this picture because I was a little confused about breathing real air and having to eat and poop. That guy with the camera has weird ears like me. I wonder what his deal is? It's all so weird but I'm getting the hang of it. The poop part that is. Oh well, see you soon.

2 comments:

Eva said...

Congratulations Mari and Jason and Momoka!!!!!!!

I stumbled on your blog here from Jason's other one. Looks like he has a lot!

Love the commentary, Jason. :)

It's great to be able to follow little Momoka's life from the other coast!

noriko said...

Mari and Jason and Momoca ♪
Congratulations。
She is so cute!!!
We want to see you soon!!!

Noriko,Eisaku,Hide...☆