Wednesday, April 25, 2007

GIFTS, GIFTS, AND MORE GIFTS

This cute little shirt is from Grandma Genie from Japan. It speaks for itself. It's adorable and will be a lot of fun to wear. Grandma already makes me feel very special.
Look at the little wings. Grandma sure knows how to make a girl happy.
This is from my Auntie Laurel. It's a DIAPER DUDE DADDY SURVIVAL KIT. She won it at a silent auction for my Daddy and he loves it. Everything else we have is pink so now Daddy can carry this while he dresses up in his Battlestar Galactica military fatigues for those crazy conventions that he goes to. He'll probably drag me along as well. I can humor him.....for now.


This is from my Grandma Genie from Japan. She's staying with us for a few days and brought me this custom made pillow case cover. My mommy had one when she was little and today it stays at the bedside of her Grandma Lola Tentai in the Philippines. It's very special to me and I can't wait to spit up all over it.
These are flowers from my Grandma Sandy and cousin Naomi. They made my Mom's Labor Recovery room look brighter and they smelled great. Grandma Sandy and her Mom "Bachan" are great with plants. They can make anything grow. I can't wait to play in their garden and help them plant flowers....when I'm not pooping.

This is from my Auntie Kate. She got these special Gucci shoes for me when she found out I was born. I'm only a few days old but I know Gucci is AWESOME. My poor Daddy is gonna have to follow this one up. I can't wait to see what other kind of Gucci things there are.

Auntie Kate also got me this Dolce and Gabbana hoody to go with my new shoes. I love it! I can't wait to go walking with Mommy and Daddy in style. All I need now is a Coach purse, but my Daddy can get that for me later.

No comments: