Thursday, April 26, 2007

FEEDING TIME MEANS SLEEPY TIME

Here I am with Mommy. She's giving me some formula but it doesn't taste as good as her milk. I guess this is just the appetizer. When Mommy is ready, I hear the main course is delicious. Plus it has things in it that will keep me strong and healthy.
The people at the hospital suggest I drink about 35cc's of this formula. Today I had 70cc's just to make a point. I still don't know what that point was but it made me burp something fierce. Something explosive happened in my diaper too. Thank God Daddy was there to deal with that.
Here I am taking a break from all that formula. Man, that stuff wipes me out.
I can see Daddy taking my picture again so I like to put on this cute face. He seems to get a kick out of it and I don't mind doing it for him.
All that formula really got to me. My little body needs all the help digesting so the rest of me takes a time out while my body absorbs all the goodness in.
All that nutrition puts a smile on my face. It feels good to grow and get stronger everyday. I like it when Mommy holds me and talks to me in Japanese. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. I'm pretty sure I know more than Daddy does.

1 comment:

Claire said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to you both!